Frequently Asked Questions
Click the online catalog tab. Choose your category, then your product. Add products to you cart, add discount code if applicable, then click check out. You will be transferred to the pay pal screen, where you sign in or register, then pay. Receive your purchase confirmation email. You can also place your order and pay by phone at 1.888.617.3783.
2 . I see that you accept paypal. Do you accept any other form of payment?
Yes. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover by phone and in person, and we do welcome your checks. To utilize either of these options, we ask that you phone in your entire order. Mail your checks to: SB Holdings, USA, Inc., PO BOX 846, Loganville, GA 30052.The process time for checks has been reduced to only 3-5 working days.
Call us at 1.888.617.3783 10 am to 4 pm M-F.
For 501-3-C tax exempt status, please forward us your state and tax exempt paperwork.
3 . What items are included in the Service Tote?
The Service Tote comes equipped with 2 vacuum flasks, for hot or cold liquids. All of the compartments inside are suited to hold icons you buy from us, or your own. Optional upgrades are:
- 1 LED light
- 1 Combination Lock
- 3 Glasses
- 2 Mugs
- 12 Towels (Personalization Offered)
- Name Plate
4 . I see a Service Tote for sale somewhere else (cheaper). Is it real?
There has been a rash of fake websites, mostly foreign, that claim to sell Service Totes at discount prices. They are phishing sites. You pay, and they never deliver the item. They don’t deliver because they have no stock. All Service Totes come from us. Listed below are a few scam sites we are aware of, per our customers. Please keep in mind, these sites pop up and down all the time.
One way to tell if the site is fake is to look at the FAQ section for methods of payment. If they only accept Visa and bank transfers, that’s a fake site. Visa cards and bank wires are the hardest to get refunded for.
Another way is to click on the social media icons on their page. They usually don’t work. Lastly, look for a phone number. Legitimate sites have a contact number. If there’s no number, it’s probably fake.
As of December 5, 2013, some of Attendant Supply towels can be purchased on Amazon.com. As of Jan 1, 2020, because of Amazon’s guidelines, we no longer sell Service Totes on Amazon; they are only available on our website. Please note: to be in compliance with Amazon guidelines and regulations, item combinations, pricing and shipping methods may be different there than those on our site.
5 . Where is Attendant Supply located?
Attendant Supply is located in Atlanta, Georgia
6 . What hours can I reach a customer service agent?
Customer service hours are M-F, 10 AM – 4 PM, EST, Sat and Sun by Appt. only, officially. We are always in and out of the office in reality, so just give us a call at 1.888.617.3783. If we’re here, we’ll answer! 🙂
7 . I am attempting to make a purchase online, and am having difficulty with the check out cart. What should I do?
You should call one of our customer service agents immediately. We have found that the different browsers respond differently with our site from time to time. Call us at 1.888.617.3783 and one of our representatives will be happy to help out.
8 . What is your return policy?
We want you to be pleased with your order! Please read our refund and exchange guidelines before purchase:
1. Attendant Supply offers no refunds, exchanges or returns on personalized items unless item it damaged or personalization is misspelled. Chargebacks or forced returns (forced returns are defined as the return of an item that is not damaged or an item in which the customer has buyers remorse) are both subject to a restocking fee up to 50%. No refunds on digitizing or special orders items. Store credit and/or partial credits can be negotiated prior to return or chargeback. Refund decisions from corporate are final.
2. Orders made and canceled within 24 hours, assuming the work order has not begun, will be refunded as store credit only.
3. It is the customers’ responsibility to request a proof and offer confirmed directives (folds, fonts, thread color, etc.) prior to purchase. If no directives are given, Attendant Supply will personalize at our discretion.
4. No refunds on special order towels not in stock. No credits or refunds on used then returned merchandise.
5. Transfers only on E-classes or seminars.
6. Attendant Supply must be notified in writing (time stamped email is acceptable) no less than 3 hours prior to meeting E-class start for transfer.
7. Attendant Supply offers replacement parts on Service Totes with damaged parts that are reported within 15 days or purchase, with purchaser paying shipping charges. After 15 days, purchasers must purchase replacement parts on our website. Attendant Supply will not replace broken or damaged air pots at our expense after 15 days.
8. Please note: When you purchase ANY Attendant Supply product, you agree to our Indemnification Clause. No exceptions. If you are not OK with this clause, please do not purchase from Attendant Supply. The clause, along with all other return guidelines will be strictly enforced by our attorney team.
Attendant Supply customers, known as “purchaser,” agrees:
With the purchase of any of our products, will indemnify and hold Attendant Supply, it’s officers, owners, stock holders, subsidiaries, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, lawsuits, and demands.
Purchaser also agrees to indemnify Attendant Supply, it’s officers, owners, stock holders, subsidiaries, and affiliates harmless against any injury or death of persons, or damage to property arising out of or in connection with the sale, use or application of any of our products.
9 . Can I buy Service Tote replacement parts?
Yes. See the replacement parts tab on the site, or call us at 1.888.617.3783 to place your order by phone.
10 . How will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped USPS 2 day priority, unless you specify Fed Ex ground. . Please note: Attendant Supply sends confirmation ship emails or texts, if you prefer once your order has left our warehouse. Both Fed Ex Ground and USPS ship methods are a “no signature required” delivery, which means they each reserve the right to leave your order is the most obvious place; most likely at your front door or mailbox. Fed Ex, USPS, nor Attendant Supply will be held responsible for shipments once they are delivered per confirmation.
11 . I placed an order and had a sales rep meet me to deliver it. Why was I still charged for delivery?
Because of our white glove customer service standards, Attendant Supply will sometimes hand deliver an order if time is of the essence and a customer needs a product immediately. However, Attendant Supply does not currently offer a delivery service. If we agree to deliver an order to save you time or beat a deadline, delivery charges will apply.